Monday, October 31, 2011

29/30 weeks.

On Friday, Brock and I went and got a 4d ultrasound of baby girl! She of course was not cooperating... she was holding her feet on top of her head by holding her calves with her hands! I just don't understand how that can be comfortable... also, they said the umbilical cord was across her face- so in the pictures you can see either dots on her face or it is fuzzy. Here are just a few pics from the session! (29wks)
Here I am at 29 weeks- 2 days until 30...
Knowing that I know NOTHING about babies... Danielle was super sweet and offered to take me to Babies R' Us and register! She of course had to try out everything before I registered for it... and show me how to use it!
Brock and I try to be good aunt and uncle so we went with some of the nephews and nieces to the pumpkin patch! They seemed to be way more excited about the wagon than any of the rides and pumpkins. Crazy to think we will have a little one at the pumpkin patch next year!
Then, a nursery update:
Mom started painting this weekend! I am super excited to see the finished product. So far she has done the stripes at the top. 
Left to do: the molding, the raccoons and the paint cans :) 



2 comments:

  1. 2 baby blogs! Good job! Love love love the stripes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you soo excited!!??? cutest little daddy in training.

    ReplyDelete