Monday, June 4, 2012

5 months.

I know.. hard to believe, but this bumblebee is 5 months old!
She has changed so much this month! The milestones are coming and going too quickly! She sits up so well now- just not completely by herself. She refuses to lay in her bouncer now - she prefers to sit.
 The jumperoo is a favorite- not to jump, but just to play. I didn't hear her for a little bit as I was laying down watching tv- I look over and found her just staring and smiling at me. Love her.
 Feet! Hads has discovered she has feet!
She is now super mobile and can roll her self right around the living room! She has also discovered how to work her lips (which has resulted in tons of new noises and "talking") and will try and copy me if I'm making funny faces or noises with my lips:
video
She LOVES baths...
and because of this love of water, I decided it was time to introduce her to the pool!
Then home to some cartoons and relaxing- still a fan of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Church is so much fun for me with her- it's like having a doll to dress up in adorable clothes every week! Church is in the middle of naptime, so...she sometimes isn't the best listener. 
She passes out in the strangest positions...
Baby girl now sleeps in her own room and goes to bed at 8pm- Brock one night, in a deep sleep apparently, just turned off the monitor .. I don't know what happened that night, but I do know that ever since then she sleeps from 8-7 pretty consistently. At 7am, we will go get her and bring her into our bed where she will usually fall asleep until 8. 
She's down to 2 naps per day, and despite her excellent night time sleeping, she still refuses to nap anywhere but on us during the day. 
This month some exciting things happened- 
my friend Hailey came to visit
 
Brock's parents left on their 2nd mission- they will be gone for a year. We sure will miss them, but love the example they are setting! We miss them already!
and some FANTASTIC NEWS:
HADLEY'S HIPS ARE PERFECT!!
after several months of monitoring, praying, and amazing drs- we spent a whole day this month getting xrays and ultrasounds to find out that her hips completely corrected themselves and are perfect!
Hads has a new best friend: Knox. I love how adorable these two are together. Knox is so gentle with her- despite her sometimes poking him in the eye with her "batting" him in an attempt to pet him
He just responds by giving her kisses- so gross, but sorry...it's just too cute!
 
Bumble has quite the personality already- she hates to be woken up if she has snoozed off in the car and will give you the most adorable "leave me alone" face
But, 9 times out of 10 she is just a smiley (and now a laughing!) little girl that continually gives us a good laugh
 
We sure do love you bumble! 
Could she be any cuter?!

No comments:

Post a Comment