Thursday, June 14, 2012

happy birthday brock.

Happy birthday to this guy!
It is impossible to buy for Brock- if he wants something he just goes and gets it before he even tells you! So... I always resort to just little surprises instead of gifts. It was quite humorous seeing hads and I fit 37 helium balloons into my car. Tight fit.
Then we came home and started preparing! 
37 balloons- and attached to each balloon was a reason why I love him.
 Brock LOVES homemade oreos, so instead of a cake hads and I whipped up some.
 Here is what brock bought himself for his birthday (hah)
He has started training for a tri so he 'needed' a road bike. This is just the bike...but you should see all the gear! Did you know you have to buy pedals for these things?! You buy an expensive bike and then cant even ride it! Lame. 
Happy Birthday Brock! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment