Saturday, July 21, 2012

#319.

There's nothing hotter than your husband competing in a triathlon- and so you can believe I am in full support of brock's new obsession!
Brock left super early to get there before the race- Hads and I left about 6:30 which means I had to wake her up very early so she could cheer on her dad!
First was the swimming- 350meters
Hads was fascinated by all the swimmers
Then the biking... I don't have a picture because it was just too far from me for the iphone- but hads did catch a nice snooze during brock's 12 mile bike ride-
Then he was off for the last leg- a 5k! 
I am so proud of brock for finishing his first sprint tri- and he has already signed up for more!
Hads was super proud as well :)

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous and supportive family you are! Love it!

    ReplyDelete