Sunday, July 29, 2012

Becky's bday.

When we saw that our good friend was turning 30, my friend Carrie and I decided that a party was needed!
I have been dying to use this personalized balloon website I found- this seemed like the perfect opportunity!
We started the morning with just the ladies- mani & pedi
(missing several gorgeous faces from the group pic- they darted before we could take one!)
Then, later that evening, we headed downtown with our man squeezes for a yummy dinner at Iron Cactus and some laughs at Ad-Libs! 
(my hot date ;) )
Birthday girl with her beau!
Carrie's very talented sister made the cake for Becky! It was amazing!
How many people does it take to cut & serve a cake?
the ladies: (an amazing group may I add! love them)
& men:
(Becky, me, Carrie)
I got pulled on stage to make sound effects... interesting...
Love my girl Becky and hope she had a wonderful 30th birthday! 

big thanks to Carrie & her sister, Debbi
as well as Ad Libs & Iron Cactus
thanks for an amazing evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment