Monday, November 19, 2012

big sur.

My mom and I took off again to San Francisco to meet my sister for a 1/2 marathon. This time it was the BIg Sur Half. We flew in to SF, spent the night at my sister's, then took off the next morning {road trip!} for Monterey/Big Sur! 
Yet another successful girls weekend! Love what my sis, mom, and I have started- all running together and getting to have fun weekends together!
There was of course tons of good food.
 
shopping & overall fun.
We all finished- Mom did really well and improved her time significantly! Ash and I are both suffering with injuries but were able to stay together for most of the race and didn't lose each other like last time!
Until next time! 
Fingers crossed NW1/2M DC! The lotto drawing is the week of Dec10th! Hope we get in!

No comments:

Post a Comment