Friday, November 23, 2012

thanksgiving.

So blessed. 
We got to have two thanksgivings! Which would have been great had I not started feeling SUPER sick the night before... I therefore didn't get to eat one single thing. {side note: 14 days later, 2 ER trips, and lots of antibiotics/pain meds- I am now well! Thank you for all the prayers and messages!}
The day before I made some yummy pumpkin cupcakes and the "famous" giant molasses cookies I always make. always a hit.
My mom did an amazing thanksgiving spread -
Then after, like always, we opened one Christmas gift :) yep- the Narsutis family has always thought that as soon as the meal is over it is then Christmas Season!
Then we went over to Brock's aunt/uncle's house with the extended family and had more family fun & food. Hadley was all turkey'd out by the time she finished her 2nd turkey dinner of the day.
SO much to be thankful for.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment