Tuesday, December 25, 2012

christmas.

I have always loved Christmas- but no one warned me how much more fun it is when you have a little one!
She's not even one and won't even remember what happened this Christmas- but that didn't stop me! Last Christmas I was too big and pregnant to really decorate- so this year I didn't hold back. I finally got to decorate my house. I was able to snag the massive tree we had growing up- funny thing is with our extremely tall ceiling, it makes the tree look small! The tree is about 12ft. 
 and of course the stockings hung by the chimney with care... (this was before Mr. Clause filled Mrs. Clause's stocking)
Brock's office holds a competition for the holidays. This year's topic: "create a snowman". Our entry... slightly over the top :)
Hads met a couple different santa's- she loved it every time
I like to extend Christmas as much as possible. So, we spent a special evening with my Mom to open presents:
and presents from aunt ashley:
forgot to take pictures during the christmas time we spent with grandpa *my dad*- but she sure does love the tent she was given! 
We had a fun Christmas eve with the entire Andrus Family at John R's and Susan's
and Christmas Day! 
*not sure who had more fun- me playing "santa" or hadley*
hads got way too much- but I blame it on it being my first Christmas with her 
..I'm sure I will find an excuse every year..
*however, she did seem more enthused with knox's tennis balls and ropes*
Knox, brock, and myself were spoiled too much as well!
*bouncing around on her bike- feeding knox her cheerios all morning*
And to top off a wonderful, blessed Christmas- we had a white Christmas
Merry Christmas!
Andrus Family Christmas Card 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment