Saturday, December 22, 2012

family pics 2012

We decided last minute- and I mean last minute- to have my sister-in-law take some family pics of us this year to make our first Christmas Card... Just 2 days before I needed to send them out!
We woke up bright and early (resulting in a not so cooperative Brock, Hadley, and Knox) and snapped just a few pics! Next time, I'll plan better. Not so cold, not so early, and hopefully not so cranky ;) 
Danielle and I then went back out later in the day with Hads to take some more pics when it was warmer. Wish we could've had Brock with us, but his picture taking window is very-very small.
 
Thank you again Danielle for taking these- Love you so much!

4 comments:

  1. I was trying to pic a favorite. I couldn't. They're all stunning. Beautiful subjects. Beautiful pics. All around great. LOVES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love these! You guys could totally be models in a family magazine!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing! Does your sister have a website?

    ReplyDelete