Saturday, May 3, 2014

guess what peeps.


it's a boy!
due Oct 3, 2014

in order to wrap my head around a boy- I've been doing the only logical thing:
shopping!
the best news, and most important is that all looks great- he is perfect!
I'm gaining weight much faster (however, I was under the weight I was when I got pregnant with hads, guess I'm playing catch up) I'm trying to stay active, and go to the gym several times a week. It's my sanity.
Here are a few more cute shots taken by my sis-in-law the day we did the peeps photo.
current craving:
anything and everything.
first several weeks i could only stomach bagels and cream cheese
then there was a two week period of steak- 
then, anything to shock my taste buds (limon chips especially)
now, 18weeks, frozen grapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment