Thursday, July 31, 2014

baby beck.

Well, we've settled on a name- we think.
Beckam Ruel Andrus.
"beck"
{or as hadley calls him- "baby beck"}
[ruel was my peepaw's middle name]
And some "bump" pics:
19+5 wks
 21+2 weeks
27 weeks
It was around this time that my bump was really starting to expand- and my sweet little hadley made a pregnant mama feel so good. We were getting in the shower together and she said:
"Mommy! Your belly beautiful! Boop!" {as she poked my belly button} 
Love. Her.
30 weeks
Around 23 weeks, I developed sinusitis. I got this with hadley too- only thing was, with hadley I was able to clear it up after a few weeks with the neti-pot and saline solution. This time- after 2weeks, I had no relief, it was getting much worse, and I developed a migraine that lasted 4 days before I went to the doctor. They insisted I take an antibiotic. This was a huge deal to me, as I don't drink caffeine, take a tylenol, etc when I'm pregnant...but, I will say, it cleared it up and within a week- I was good as new!
{If I had to venture out of the house, I didn't leave without hadley's raccoon rice pack heating pad my mom made her hah}
 My sweet Mother-in-Law made hadley's bedding, and said she would of course make baby beck's bedding too. So, Here it is! The crib sheet is on the bottom, the cording for the bumper pads is in the middle, and the outside of the bumper pads is on the top. The skirt will just be a modern black and white and the inside of the bumper will be a soft black minky fabric. His room is a black/white/grey theme. Can't wait to decorate/set it up in the new house!
 Sonographer said I waited too late to do a 3d ultrasound. His little face is all squished- especially his nose in this pic. But check out those perfect little lips- just like his sis!
Most importantly, all looks good. He is scheduled to make his arrival Oct 1st.
I am now 30+5 weeks

current cravings:
ribs. poor husband is going to go broke
and then I want an apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment