Sunday, March 1, 2015

5 months.

5 months!
This guy could not be any cuter. I swear he gets more smiley by the day- and I don't know how that can be possible.
He naps every day (2xs a day) in my bed... I want to transition him to his crib for naps, but why mess with a good thing!? 
 He's been moved to his crib in his own room upstairs! I slept upstairs in the guest room for about 2 weeks so that I was close to him. He did great and eventually made it to sleeping from about 9-6 pretty consistently..still some nights I would have to go in and give in and give him a binki- then, around 6 I would have to bring him into my bed for the next 2 hours. 
He is a thumb sucker...
I can't stop it. During the day, I will take his thumb out and put a binki in- but what happens at night...I don't quite care :)
He still loves to have a hand hold to calm him down. Which is rare though..he is such a good baby.
He still dislikes tummy time, and will flip himself over to his back. He would much rather you hold him to stand, or put him in his jumperoo
He's just scrumptious. 
 He's discovered what we've all known for awhile now- he's adorable and loves to look at himself.
 He's also found his feet :)
 Happy 5 months beckam bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment