Tuesday, March 15, 2016

3902 water front ct.

Today we said goodbye to our home on 3902 water front ct.
For those who are wondering why we built a home, lived in it for only 2 years, and then sold it- that's a very good question. My only response is- we must love to torture ourselves by moving. hah No, we are wanting to now build out on some acreage-- which was our origial plan before we even built this house. Then everything just worked out so perfectly with timing, buyer, rental, the market, etc that we knew it was the right thing to do.
I've cried, smiled and reminisced about the last several years designing, building, and living in this home. We loved it. Here's to doing it again! I do secretly love designing and building... Miss hadley said it best, "Mom! I love this house, and I'm going to miss it, but, we are going to love the next house even more!" Kids are so smart. Practice makes perfect! On to the next adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment