Saturday, October 1, 2016

2 years old.

Our Beckam-bear is 2! 

stats:
height:
weight:
head:
He is adored and loved by all of those around him. I am constantly stopped by people telling me how cute he is- and of course, this mama agrees :) He's a flirt too- he must know he's too cute. I feel like in the last few weeks he has really started to talk up a storm, and quite honestly, never stops. He is obsessed with all things dinosaurs, trains, and trucks. He insists on sleeping with a whole loot of them every night and nap time. He's a climber, food motivated, sister and knox lover, and biggest 'ham' I have ever seen. He always says please and thank you and will repeat just about anything. He's starting to talk really well and can put together some choppy sentences that make my mama heart swell with his cuteness. He is smart and inquisitive - it's fun to watch him figure out and learn new things. He must do everything his sister does (he has no fear) and is not shy about standing up to her to get his way. Sister is a great teacher---most of the time ;)
He's hard headed- like his sis and parents- and I wouldn't have it any other way! He has brought so much joy to our lives the last 2 years and I'm excited to watch him continue to grow and learn.
He got two little "parties" this year- one with my mom, sister, and our family at his favorite- Rosa's. For this gathering, he got a dinosaur cake. Big fan.
The next "party" was a Sunday dinner at our house with Brock's family. This time, I made a truck cake. I think I won with both selections ;) 
 Happy birthday b-bear. We love you 'mostest'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment