Saturday, April 15, 2017

eggs legs 5k/1mi.

Nana was in town for the weekend and we thought it would be fun to do a family Easter fun run! My mom is always down for something like this- so I signed us all up! I ran the 5k while my mom and hads ran the 1mi. Apparently, brock with beck in the stroller shuffled his way in to the 1mi and did that.
Beck always wanted to see the Easter bunny, but if you tried to take him near him- screaming. 
Hads on the other hand, loved him- and his bear friend. 
My moms said that Hadley did so awesome! I was really proud of her. I love how much she loves fun runs like this.
 Love seeing my kiddos at the finish line- doesn't matter the size or distance of the race - my little cheerleaders always are so excited for me :)
After, they had a big egg hunt for the kiddos. It was a good time- Love days like this..
(hads was too fast for me to capture any really good pics other than blurs)


No comments:

Post a Comment